Employment Law update
Recently the Government has published its “vision for the future of the UK labour market”, the Good Work Plan, which builds on its response to the Taylor Review. Join us for our employment law update seminar to find out more about the Government’s ambitious proposals and how they are likely to affect businesses.
Tiggy and Emma will also share their views on the legal highlights and learning points from 2018 and the developments to watch out for in 2019, including Brexit.
– Disability discrimination case law update
– Vicarious liability for employers
– GDPR: 9 months in
– Restrictive covenants: top tips
– Modern working practices: proposed reforms
– Future of employment tribunals