Neurodiversity in the Workplace Seminar
Everyone’s brains work in different ways. Up to 1/3rd of us have brains which are considered to be atypical or ‘neurodiverse’. As well as including a vast range of diagnosed conditions including autism, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia, the seminar will consider those with undiagnosed conditions.
People with ‘hidden disabilities’ are entitled to protection against discrimination under the Equality Act 2010, but also have huge untapped skills which employers aren’t making the most of.
Torque Law are teaming up with neurodiversity expert, Caroline Turner from Creased Puddle, to provide employers with tools to manage and embrace neurodiversity in the workplace more confidently.
You’ll get an insight into being neurodiverse with a fantastic virtual reality experience, and learn how to go about building your own neurodiversity portfolio. In addition, this fascinating event will cover:
• Identifying ‘protected characteristics’ under the Equality Act and refresher on the different types of discrimination
• Red flags to help identify neurodiverse employees and job candidates at an early stage
• Top tips on what you can and cannot ask job applicants before and during interviews
• Handling performance and attendance issues of staff with neurological conditions
• Empowering neurodiverse workers to maximise their potential and deliver better results for your organisation
To book: Either email email@example.com or call 01904 437 680