We’ve updated our notes for employers on the new Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to take account of more detailed government guidance issued at the end of last week. Key points include:
- Details of what payments can, and can’t, be recovered by the employer
- Information required to apply to the scheme
- Clarification that the scheme will apply to those employed on 28 February 2020, even if made redundant since then
- The option of ending a worker’s furlough leave arrangement and then re-furloughing them at a later date
- Where workers have been unable to take holiday due to coronavirus, allowing them to carry some of it forward for up to 2 years
Further guidance on the Job Retention Scheme is available in our updated note which can be downloaded HERE or by contacting Tiggy (on 07943 842404) or Emma (on 07912 395695) to talk through in more detail.