1 Regulatory Information
1 REGULATORY INFORMATION
Torque Law LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales under number OC412457. Its registered office is 2 Maple House, Northminster Business Centre, Upper Poppleton, York YO26 6QW. Torque Law LLP is a recognised body authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). The firm’s SRA number is 630925. The contact details for the SRA are:
Address: The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN
Telephone: 0370 606 2555
SRA contact page: www.sra.org.uk/home/contactus.page
We are governed by the SRA Handbook and our professional rules can be accessed at: www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/welcome.page
A list of members of Torque Law LLP referred to as “partners” together with their professional qualifications, is available for inspection at our registered office.
Clients of the firm can request a copy of the firm’s complaints procedure. Our complaints handling partner is Tiggy Clifford (email@example.com). If we cannot resolve a complaint, it can be referred to the Legal Ombudsman.
The Legal Ombudsman’s contact details are:
Address: The Legal Ombudsman, P.O. Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the EU Regulation on Consumer Online Dispute Resolution, we are required to provide a link to the EU Online
Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform which has been set up to assist with the resolution of complaints and contractual disputes arising from online transactions (which includes contracts entered into by electronic means). The ODR service can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr and the firm’s contact is our complaints handling partner whose email address is set out above.
Torque Law LLP maintains professional indemnity insurance and details of our current policy including the name of our insurer, are available to our clients at our York offices.
Torque Law is a trading name of Torque Law LLP.
Our VAT registration number is 247957946 and our Data Protection registration number is ZA199263.
1 On this website, you can find information about Torque Law LLP.
2 While we have used reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of the pages on this website:
- The information on this website does not constitute an offer of any kind.
- The materials on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute any legal advice given to you.
- You must take legal advice from a solicitor in person before attempting to rely upon any information set out in this website.
- Torque Law LLP will not be liable either directly or indirectly for any loss whatsoever you incur resulting from your reliance upon any matter thing or information contained in or on this website
- Torque Law LLP makes no warranty that (i) the website will meet your requirements, (ii) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from your use of the website will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, (v) any errors in the website will be corrected and (vi) the website is virus free or the website contains anything which may have destructive properties.
3 Nothing contained in the disclaimers set out above is an attempt to limit or exclude the liability of Torque Law LLP for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence, or for fraud.
All rights in the design, text, graphics (including video graphics), pictures, software, source code, sound recording, music and all other materials on our website and the selection or arrangement thereof is protected by copyright of Torque Law LLP or other third parties. In particular, and unless otherwise agreed in writing by Torque Law LLP, you are entitled to use the material for personal consumption only and are not entitled to use the material for any commercial gain or to exploit, reproduce, duplicate or transfer the material in any form or format.
If you consider any work contained within the site to be an infringement of any of your intellectual property or other proprietary rights please contact Tiggy Clifford at email@example.com or Emma Whiting at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out the details of your claim.